: : iPod ImageExtractor:
The iPod Image Extractor allows you to extract photos from iPod to the PC ,
The extracted Photos will be in the png format .
It is easy to use...just open the program and click to open the photos database.
: : Features :
Friendly interface allows performing the following operations :
- When running the program ,it will try to detect the iPod automatically.if the program didn't found the photos database,
it allow the user to browse for the photos database.
- The Extracted photos Format is png format.
- Currently ImgPod Extractor supports English language.
- It has two main Viewers : The image browser and The image viewer.
: : Screen Shots :
- iPod Image Extractor : Shot 1
- iPod Image Extractor: Shot 2
| : : Supported Platforms :
- Windows 2000 Professional SP3, and Advanced Server with SP3
- Windows XP Home, Professional SP1 or later.
- Windows Vista.
|: : System Requirements :
- Java Runtime Environment.
- Pentium 4 1.4Ghz .
- 20 Mb free memory .
- 24 bit 800x 600 resolution is required although the ImgPod Extractor GUI looks much better under 32 bit 800 x 600 mode.